I am always encouraging those around me to take time for reflection. My turn. Here are 5 things I am thankful for in my educational life.
1. I'm very thankful to be involved in the greatest vocation on the planet….EDUCATION!
2. I am thankful that no matter what everyday challenges come my way as a school leader, I am always inspired by our students.
3. I am very thankful for the amazing educators I work with daily and have had the joy of collaborating with over the years. Their wisdom is cherished.
4. I am thankful for the caring parents and community members that have helped create successful opportunities for our students.
5. I am thankful for my wonderful blog subscribers, followers and of course all of my PLN friends. THANK YOU!